1. Call 3 potential clients and ask, “How can I serve your needs?”
2. Call 3 current clients and request…
I. A letter of recommendation
II. The name of a peer they can refer you to
III. The next opportunity where you can serve their needs
3. Call 3 peers and ask, “How are things?”
4. Review your next 3 programs and move your preparation for them incrementally forward.
5. Create 3 new methods of teaching/writing/saying your content.
6. Freshen 3 marketing pieces with…
I. Updated biographical information
II. Newer/better language
III. More user-friendly methods
7. Read 3 pieces of literature specific to your expertise.
8. Do 3 measurably significant actions to move that “big project” forward.
9. Delete 3 unproductive and unprofitable behaviors/habits/rituals from your routine today.
10. Identify 3 tangible methods of streamlining how information flows between you and your clients, your office and your personal files.